Error: This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability-related features.
How to resolve error message: "This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability-related features."
This error is because "Visual Basic for Applications" is not installed. During the installation of MS Office, it is installed by default unless the user unchecks the option. VBA is needed to run macros and add-ins such as Statement Converter.
Add this feature to Microsoft Office:
1. If Excel is open, close it.
2. In the Windows Control Panel, choose "Add or Remove Programs" (or Programs and Features in Windows Vista or Windows 7).
3. Select Microsoft Office in the list and click on the Change button.
4. Choose "Add or Remove Features"
5. Select "Visual Basic for Applications" in the "Office Shared Features" list and set it to "Run from My Computer". Click Continue.
6. After the installation is finished, start Excel and you will be able to use Statement Converter.